Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm Thankful For...

Well, well, well Happy Spring to you all :)

I have been a busy girl these last 2 months, I am happy to say my business is up and running I am pretty blessed to have so many friends and family to keep me busy and spread the word.. I really enjoy getting to do the things I love as an occupation. I will say juggling working at home plus getting my preschoolers ready for graduation, making sure I am still available to help my 2 favorite families out and still having time to spend with Mickey is somewhat of a minor challenge lol but ahh.. what is life without some challenges, I am so lucky to have so much fun while doing all of these things. Recently I have been working on some senior graduation announcements for a very special person who holds a very close space in my heart.. I cant believe she is graduating from high school lol.. It seems like just a few weeks ago I was helping her build a "TV" out of a card board box, and watching the teletubbies lol lol.. and now she is fully taking on the world and doing exactly what God has set her apart to do, all of us who have the pleasure of knowing her are so, so proud of her. I am totally excited to do this for her.
Congratulations Jordan, I know God has so many great things planned for your life, you know we all love you and excited to see whats to come for you!!


I am thoroughly enjoying my new role as an Aunt! It is absolutely wonderful! Mickey, Maddy and I went to Missouri a few weeks ago and got to spend 4 days with Garrett, Michelle and the star.. Baby Noah! he is growing sooo much, God has really taken care of our family and given us so much to be thankful for. We had such a fun time and can't wait to go back as soon as possible lol.



I hate that we live so far away from them, so thank the Lord for modern technology as my "boinga" called it lol, cause I would not be able to deal with the distance if not for SKYPE, and facebook pictures lol..
this is my absolute favorite picture taken from a skype conversation not to long ago :) Noah is soo his fathers son, with all the facial expressions lol.. I love it!!
Mickey and I by the Grace of GOD.. bought our very first house, we closed on it April 2nd and could not be more happy with it! It's actually the house my grandparents used to live in and my grandfather rebuilt! It's so perfect for us and the memories from my childhood there are priceless.. It's a two story and it has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, living room, dining room, laundry room, library, and an office, 2 covered patios a cute front porch and a deck and pool :) I am beyond happy that we were able to get it!
We feel like its a great start and will be a great place to start our family, we know that there is a child out there who needs us as much as we need them and our prayer is that we keep the faith to know God will lead us to him or her. So we have the house, now we just need to fill it! There's so much to do before we move into it in June :)

No comments:

Post a Comment