Saturday, February 13, 2010

Offically Aunt Brooke..

Happy February 13th everyone!!

I am riding on a cloud right now this afternoon.. Last night at 11:10 pm, my very first nephew was born! My youngest brother Garrett and his wife Michelle my most fabulous wonderful sister in law gave birth to their first son.. when I say they gave birth I mean Michelle of course but Garrett did his best to be as supportive as a husband can be when his wife is in a massive amount of pain. Noah Liam was born February 12, 2010 at 11:10pm he is 6 pounds 5 ounces
and 20 inches long, he has a full head of blond hair and big sweet aware eyes! He is so calm and has so far just gone with the flow of things! We all waited and waited and waited all day in the waiting room of the hospital. There is just something special about being with friends and family who love and support each other during such a high stress but joyous occasion!

I want to take this time now for saying thank you on behalf of our family to everyone who prayed us through yesterday for all the thoughtful texts, calls and hugs we all appreciate it so much!
I am so excited to be an aunt! I told Garrett that Mickey and I will be buying every single toy we find that makes noise and glue the battery door shut and bring it to their house lol, Garrett is alot younger than me and he loves all sorts of instruments especially the drums, so needless to say while living at home being a teenager I wanted to throw that drum set out the window, its soooo past the time of payback and oh I WILL get revenge.. Noah is going to be the most spoiled little boy ever lol lol!
well, without further Ado... meet my sweet nephew... Noah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment